LINCOLN HILLS TENNIS OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
- Active club members and social/tennis members plus their immediate family members 18 and under, living with their parents are eligible to play on our courts.
- Invited guests may play 3 times per season if they reside within 30 miles of Ludington. This number is regardless of who may invite such guests.
- Court time is $5.00 per court per hour for guests. Members must sign the form in the box by the court entrance or notify the club office to put the fee on their bill. There is no fee for children under 10 years of age.
- Courts may be used for a maximum of 2 hours on a first come-first serve basis with the exception of reserved hours.
- All beer, wine and alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the premises must be purchased from the club. Bringing your own alcoholic beverages to the courts is a violation of Lincoln Hills' liquor license.
- Proper tennis attire (shirts) and tennis shoes must be worn at all times on the court.