PAR FORE THE COURSE
GOLF COURSE DRESS CODE
The following dress code guidelines apply to the golf course:
- As a general rule shorts for men should have pockets and zippers and be an appropriate length.
- Steel spiked golf shoes and street shoes are not permitted on the golf course.
- Collared golf shirts are preferred.
- Denim or blue jeans are acceptable attire as long as they are clean and not worn out to the point of being inappropriate.
- Hats and caps must be worn with the bill facing forward.
- Tennis attire is not permitted on the golf course.
- Muscle or Tank style tee shirts are not acceptable.
- It is the responsibility of each member to make certain his or her guests are following the guidelines of the dress code.
- Club management will make final decisions on inappropriate attire.