PAR FORE THE COURSE
An all inclusive 'how to' manual for golf outing coordinators...
Lincoln Hills Golf Club is one of Michigan's longest established golf clubs. Brainstormed in the early 1900's by W.T. Culver, Lincoln Hills Golf Club's first president, Henry Haskell (inventor of the Carrom game board and founder of the Haskelite Company), and Tom Gatke, Lincoln Hills has become one of Ludington Michigan's prized possessions. The course is routed through the old artillery fields of 1915 and sand dunes of Lake Michigan. The par 72 layout features four sets of tees ranging from 5086 - 6520 yards and slope ratings of 123/136 respectively, giving the historic site playability for every player level. With a long standing tradition of pure golf with no major compromises to development or urban sprawl, Lincoln Hills has something to offer everyone:
- For those that enjoy the walk, Lincoln Hills features optimal terrain for beauty but not overwhelming for walking.
- Impeccable conditioning and green speeds that are reminiscent of tour conditions.
- Full club event schedule focused on a perfect blend of social and competitive events, allowing everyone at the club to enjoy events as they are geared to men, women, juniors, and mixed formats.
- Family friendly atmosphere.
- Ideal environment to meet and enjoy friends and business associates.
- Easy to get tee times and access the course.
There really is only a handful of historic courses like Lincoln Hills Golf Club and we encourage you to enjoy the experience. Download your membership information and we hope to see you soon!
I can walk on the course and enjoy a relaxing round of golf with my wife and friends.